How to forward Gmail to multiple addresses, all contacts
With ever increase demand in email, people are looking at different features available in email services like Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo etc. Though Gmail has increased it’s popularity as an email service, it still needs to hone some of it’s capabilities. For example, if someone wants to forward multiple emails from gmail they still have to rely on a good mail client like Thunderbird or Outlook to serve the complete purpose, though there are gmail filter options to serve somewhat a half-purpose.
But coming to a feature like forward gmail to multiple email addresses, the method is very direct and complete.
1. First, click the email message you want to forward to multiple addresses or contact and click the drop-down next to the arrow icon. Click on Forward option.
2. In the next screen, click on the To link.
3. This will open the following pop-up.
You can individually add each contact by typing the name in “Search my contacts” textbox or you can select any group from the drop-down below. I prefer creating a group to send gmail to multiple addresses, as this is easy and less cumbersome. If you prefer not all your gmail contacts to appear in To field, you can do the same with Bcc which will hide all the remaining contacts and only recipient contact address will be visible.
After selecting a group, all your gmail contacts in the group will be visible. You can individually select tick each contact to select or select the whole group to forward gmail to multiple addresses.
4. Finish the process by clicking on Send button.
In case, you want to send gmail to all contacts in your address book (those who’ve added and not added also), select the All Contacts group. This will select all your email contacts.
- How to forward multiple Gmail messages–2 Ways
- Gmail! Stop adding contacts automatically
- Check Multiple Gmail Accounts
- Disable Auto-Add Contacts in G-mail : Add Contacts Manually
- Remove Chat Contact from Gmail
- Download Gmail to multiple POP clients like Outlook 2007, 2010, Office 365 : Use Recent Mode
- Outlook Express and Windows 7: Import Contacts
- How to Export Windows Live Messenger 2011 Contacts ?