4 Software Tools for Windows Mouse Gestures
What are windows mouse gestures ? Mouse gestures are simple symbols that you “draw” on your screen using your mouse. When you perform a mouse gesture that a software program can recognize, it will perform the “action” associated with that gesture. In short, it’s a nifty little program that lets you control your computer by drawing shapes with your mouse.
1. High Sign for Windows Mouse Gestures!
High Sign provides access to global windows mouse gestures. The software program comes with a set of pre-configured mouse gestures that allow a user to close windows, copy and paste, create new documents globally and to control various actions in Firefox and Internet Explorer such as reloading a website, opening a new tab or bookmarking a page.
One of the best aspects of High Sign is the ability to create new mouse gestures easily.
2. Gmote for Windows Mouse Gestures!
Gmote enables a set of gestures that can be drawn with the right mouse button on the desktop. The program visualizes the gestures on the screen and will execute the configured action after the user has finished the drawing. Gestures can be configured in the application interface.
The program offers a lot of different actions from starting applications, opening websites or simulating keystrokes to Windows specific commands like maximizing windows, managing the media player and copy / paste operations.
3. StrokesPlus for Windows Mouse Gestures!
StrokesPlus is a lightweight mouse recognition software for Windows and the right-click option includes enabling or disabling mouse gestures, running a test mode to draw gestures on the screen without executing the command, changing the button that initiates the command, and links to program preferences, configured actions and the program’s ignore list.
Each action consists of the initial action button, the gesture itself and optional mouse or keyboard modifiers. New actions can be created globally or for a specific application.
4. Gest for Windows Mouse Gestures
Gest is a specialized portable program for the Windows operating system that adds mouse gesture support to Windows Explorer. The program uses the four directions up, down, left and right to define commands. It is for instance possible to create a new window, close a window or go up one level with some easy mouse gestures.
A few other options are available in the program settings. The recognition rate of the mouse gestures is excellent.
All the above software for windows mouse gestures are compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows 7 and Vista.
- Mouse Pointer Problems: CD Icon Flashing next to Mouse Pointer [Solved]: Windows 7, Vista, XP
- Adjust Laptop Brightness –2 Software Tools to do it Automatically
- iOS, Android “Smart Folder” type creation in Windows XP/Vista/7 [Software]
- USB Mouse Not Recognized on Windows 7 : Solution
- Automatically Shutdown Windows 7 :AllOff Software
- MediaKeys Software: Register Popular Media Player Global Hotkeys at One Place
- Checking Disk Space? — 3 Freeware Tools to check Disk Space Usage!
- Malware Removal Software for Windows