Apple iPhone 4S 2011 Features : Smartphone with a difference
There has been a buzz about the iPhone 4S features and it’s performance, shadowing down the demise of one of the Apple founders, Steve Jobs. Though the look of the new iPhone 4S is similar to it’s predecessor iPhone 4, there have been remarkable improvements in Performance, services and “voice-recognition” capabilities. The new iPhone 4S comes with the beta version of “Siri” (named after the company bought over by Apple in 2010) which is NOT only an excellent “voice-recognition” software, but also finds the right answer to your questions. You can dictate messages, reminders etc, while driving the car and “Siri” will find you the right answers, like an obedient assistant.
Dual-core A5 chip
With 2 cores A5 chip delivers more power and 7 times faster graphics. The performance effects can be seen while launching apps, browsing the web, gaming etc and the iPhone 4S has outstanding battery life.
There is a drastic increase in resolution, with 60% more pixels than the camera on iPhone 4. The taken pictures are stunning and look good on your iPhone, computer or HDTV. You can take prints as large as 8×10. The larger f/2.4 aperture allows more light and the pictures look brighter and better. The moods in light ( like moonlight, candlelight, bright light etc) are captured in a realistic fashion.
- 10 Key iOS 5 features coming to iPad, iPhone, iPod touch : Review
- Latest News on iPhone 5/4S: Review, Rumors, Features, Pictures, Price
- Essential Apps for every Smartphone : Android, iPhone etc
- iPhone 4: Review, Availability and Pricing
- Apple – 2011 WWDC Keynote Address : Watch it on YouTube
- iPhone 4 Reception: Problem & Solution
- Apple – iCloud/iOS 5 Release Date and Rumours! Notify me!
- Comparison of Apple iOS 5 features with – Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry