Add/Remove the Subscribe Button on your Facebook Wall
If you want to know how to subscribe to Facebook people or non-friends or someone, who you are not interested in making friends, follow the above post. But if you’re interested in sharing your public updates or (Everyone updates), you can add the Subscribe button to your profile or Wall page.
First, let’s see how to remove it.
How to Remove Subscribe Button in Facebook ?
This is very easy.
- Login into Facebook using your credentials.
- Click on your name to reach your Wall or Profile page.
- On the left side, click on Subscribers.
- You’ll see the Edit Settings button ( gear icon) on top most right hand corner.
- Click on it.
A pop-up window will open, with the caption, Edit Subscribe Settings.
Here you’ve a toggle button for Subscribers. Click on On button and you can see the Off button. Toggle to Off to remove the Facebook Subscribe button.
As you can see here, the Subscribe button no more appears in your profile or wall page.
How to Add Subscribe Button to your Facebook profile or Wall?
When you add the Facebook Subscribe button to your profile or wall, all non-friend users will be able to subscribe to all your posts which you intended for Public. Public updates can be seen by any Facebook user and is not limited to any specific category of friends or groups.
The Subscribe button is not available to users by default. You need to opt-in. Although, sometimes Facebook may pop-up a window asking you to “Allow Subscribers”. Anyway, to get it officially one has to visit the link after logging in into their Facebook account.
After visiting the link, you need to click on “Allow Subscribers”. The following pop-up window will open.
You have the option of changing the subscribe settings like, “who can comment on your public updates”, “whose activity do you want to be notified about” etc. Choose the corresponding roles to your liking and click on “Okay”.
This should add the subscribe button to your Facebook profile or Wall page.
For further information, you can read the post by ibnlive.in.com
- How to Subscribe to Facebook ? Everything about Subscriptions!
- Hide/Block/Remove/Delete Facebook Friend User Updates on the Wall
- Comment on Facebook Fanpage Wall
- How to Remove-Delete-Unlike Facebook Page
- How to use the “new Facebook”? SmartLists, Ticker, BlueIcon, Subscriptions etc.
- How to Delete/Remove Facebook Application
- How do I download Facebook?
- Four Must-Have Chrome extension for Facebook