Control Kid Access to SmartPhone using Android Parental Control
One of the common tendencies of smartphone owners is to share their device with their own kid or members of their family. Sharing with adults and knowledgeable people, is no problem, as they know how to handle the phone. But the problem comes when you share it with your kid, who does all types of activities on your mobile device. He may erase your contacts, delete you e-mails or uninstall important apps un-intentionally.
So if you’re an Android user, you can control your kid’s access to smartphone. Using Android Parental Control, the owners of the device can lockdown their phones, so kids can play only with those apps that you’ve approved; an admin pwd is mandatory to access any restricted app. Also, the app can be made to launch on immediate booting of the phone so intelligent kids can’t play around with the apps by rebooting the phone.
Also, there’s “Safe Sandbox” mode screen which shows the pre-approved apps that your kid can access. This will help the frustrated kids to see the apps that they’re allowed to deal with. The Android Parental Control app works well and is free. If your intention is to allow your kids to play games and watch videos on your smartphone, without allowing them to access restricted apps and deleting info, than you should definitely check this app out.
Android Parental Control is a free app available in the Android Market.
Download Android Parental Control, from Android Market
- Essential Apps for every Smartphone : Android, iPhone etc
- 2 Android Apps Review : HowStuffWorks – &- AutoCAD WS
- Install New Android Market 2.2.6 On Your Phone
- Official CNN App for Android Phones : Receive Notifications, Latest Headlines, Stream Video Podcasts
- How to Change Android Fonts – Font Changer is the App
- Clear Android Cache: Speed up Your Phone with 1-Click Cleaner
- Use Office 365 on BlackBerry/Android/iOS/Windows Phone 7- to send/receive email
- How to Access Facebook when Blocked?