GiveAway : EaseUS Partition Master Professional Edition – 9.0
Everybody with a computer or PC, might have created partitions to store different category of files like Songs, Videos, Movies, Games, Work etc. But sometimes, after creating the partitions, you may have felt the need to add 1 or 2 more partitions to add some other category like Notes, Documents etc. EaseUS Partition Master Professional Edition is exactly the software you need to make those partitions from existing ones without any hiccups.
Though Windows 7 and other OS provide a decent built-in disk manager for basic partitioning like creating new partitions and shrinking or extending existing ones, it still lacks some advanced features. Advanced disk management functions like data recovery or handling of dynamic partitions, etc can only be handled by an advanced third party hard disk manager like EaseUS Partition Master Professional edition.
EaseUS Partition Master Professional edition can do full range of operations on hard drives ranging from partition creation, merging, resizing, to data recovery and disk copy. It can even check partitions for errors, perform surface scans for bad sectors and repair hard disk errors.
EaseUS Partition Master also lets you create bootable CD/DVD to install a new OS or to manage hard disk partitions when Windows fail to boot. Using the disk, you can start up a computer and carry out operations like partition resize, convert logical partition to primary and vice versa, convert dynamic disk to basic etc.
GiveAway of EaseUS Partition Master Professional Edition – 9.0
EaseUS Partition Master 9.0 Professional Edition is priced at $19.95 (with Linux bootable disk), but you can win this for free by participating in this sweepstake. EaseUS is sponsoring 20 licenses exclusively for Instant Fundas readers.
- Visit this site. http://www.instantfundas.com/2011/08/giveaway-easeus-partition-master-90.html
- Below the article there is a form to fill up your name and email ID.
- Also, if possible share this post on facebook and twitter and post those links in the comments section of the form and leave a good comment.
Winners will be selected by a random draw. The contest closes on August 14, 2011.
- Windows 7 Partition Hard Drives
- Check for Bad Sectors with Ariolic Disk Scanner
- Scan Hard Disk for Errors with HDD Scan
- Windows 7 System Image Backup: Helpful on Failure
- Test Read/Write Speed : USB/Hard Disk/External HDD
- Checking Disk Space? — 3 Freeware Tools to check Disk Space Usage!
- Giveaway: Windows 7 Ultimate
- Windows 7: Restore System Image BackUp In case of System or Boot Failure