Use Office 365 on BlackBerry/Android/iOS/Windows Phone 7- to send/receive email
The Office 365 release is finally out, with its online cloud based suite of business productivity applications being the hot topic. More and more users are getting used to it, due to its system and wide variety of applications.
In this blog post, we are going to see, how to connect your mobile device with your Office 365 account, which enables you to sync Office Exchange Online and Web apps.
It supports all the major mobile OS, such as BlackBerry, iOS, Android, Windows Phone 7, Symbian OS. After you connect, you can use the device to send and receive Office 365 email, calendar and contacts information. Among the phones that can connect to Office 365 are Windows Phone, Apple iPhone, and BlackBerry devices.
To start, you’ve to initiate the Mobile Phone Setup wizard to locate the directions specific to your phone. Then, follow the directions for connecting your phone to Office 365.
To connect your mobile phone, follow these steps:
1. Start the Mobile Phone Setup wizard.
2. Under Choose your mobile phone provider, from the drop-down list, select the carrier that provides service for your phone.
3. Under Which mobile phone would you like to set up?, from the drop-down list, select the type of phone that you’d like to connect to Office 365.
4. Under What would you like to do?, you are provided with a list of choices regarding how to set up your phone, based on the type of phone you selected. Mainly you will get two options, Setup Microsoft Exchange Email or Setup POP or IMAP Email on your device.
5. Make a selection from the drop-down list and the appropriate instructions will appear.
6. Connect your phone by following the instructions specific to your phone.
For BlackBerry devices, you will only be able to send and receive email.
- Comparison of Apple iOS 5 features with – Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry
- Office 365 Release is Global now! Office 365 comes out of Beta!
- What is Office 365 Built-in Security?
- What is Office 365? Cloud Service and Security!
- Everything about Office 365 Price/Cost and Plans!
- Official CNN App for Android Phones : Receive Notifications, Latest Headlines, Stream Video Podcasts
- Install New Android Market 2.2.6 On Your Phone
- Clear Android Cache: Speed up Your Phone with 1-Click Cleaner