Where is the Status Bar in Firefox [Solved]?
If you’re quite used to see the status bar in all browsers, it’s not so uncommon to firefox as well. But welcome, Firefox 4.0, there is no status bar. You don’t find it in the View > Toolbars options or anywhere else. Well, as far my understanding goes, Firefox has disguised status bar, just like as in Chrome, as you can see in the below screenshot.
As you can see in the above image, all the statuses are being shown in a transparent bar (see the red box), just like in Chrome.
But if you’re like me searching for the status bar, to fix any add-ons listed on the status bar, there is a solution.
Solution to Status Bar
Instead of the status bar, Firefox 4.0 has added a new bar called Add-on Bar. This, you can activate from View > Toolbars options or using the shortcut Ctrl +/. So if you’ve updated Firefox from an earlier version like me, the add-ons on the status bar may not be visible. For this, you just need to activate the Add-on bar.
- Stop Firefox from AutoComplete/Suggest Address Url
- Focus Keyboard : Firefox Addon to enhance Computer Keyboard Functions
- WOT! Beware of Website Status
- IE, Firefox, Opera ! Change your default search engine
- Enable/Show IE9 Beta Menu Bar Permanently
- Browse Firefox Faster: Speed Up using Firetune extension
- Download Profiler: Firefox Addon to Categorize Downloads
- How reliable are Mozilla’s new Add-on performance tests?