Hide/Block/Remove/Delete Facebook Friend User Updates on the Wall
By default, on your Facebook wall updates like user comments on links of your friends, photo or video are displayed. This gets annoying after some time if any of your friends are frequently updating and unnecessary links or objectionable photos or videos are posted.
To hide/block or delete or remove such updates from a friend is very easy. Just click on the cross icon at the top right hand corner and you’re offered with options on blocking the updates from a particular friend. You can even mark those updates as “spam”.
The cross icon is invisible by default. But when you hover over an update it gets visible or active. You get options like “Hide this post”, “Hide all by a ‘user’” and even “Mark the update as spam”.
If you select the option “Hide all by user”, you’ll get a message “Posts Now Removed”. You can also Unfriend the friend and “edit news feed options” in the message displayed.
- How to Delete/Remove Facebook Application
- How to Remove-Delete-Unlike Facebook Page
- Comment on Facebook Fanpage Wall
- Autopatcher: No Need of Automatic Update: Download updates and install them on many computers.
- Block Spam Links In Google Search : Chrome Extension
- How do I download Facebook?
- Remove Chat Contact from Gmail
- How to Change Windows 7 display language: Install Language Packs under optional updates