RSS Chrome Extension/Plugin : RSS Feed Not Showing in Chrome [Solved]
If you’re using Google Chrome and trying to subscribe to a feed for your favourite website or category, you’ll find that Chrome shows some garbled text as feed.
As you can see in the above screenshot, the RSS feed is not displayed correctly in Chrome. This will cause a problem if you want to subscribe or view the feed. This is a bug/feature that has not been fixed in Chrome browser. So, the workaround is to use a Chrome extension called “RSS Subscription Extension (by Google)” for a solution to this problem.
When you install this plugin or extension in Chrome, you’ll see a feed icon the address bar. Just like this.
When you click the icon, it will display a message asking to subscribe for a “RSS 2.0” or “Atom 0.3” feed. When you select the required option, the feed will open in a new tab or window in Chrome.
As you can see now, the feed is displayed correctly, just like in Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- SEO: “Page Rank Checker” Extension for Google Chrome
- Block Spam Links In Google Search : Chrome Extension
- Google Dictionary : Search Quickly – Instantly Using Chrome Extension
- Screenshot Extension for Chrome : FireShot
- Enlarge-Zoom Images to Full Size Automatically: Google Chrome Extension – Hover Zoom
- Block/Unblock Ads in Google Chrome
- Caret Browsing in Google Chrome
- How to Open Internet Explorer pages in Chrome