Open Multiple Programs/Files/Website in 1-Click – Multifire
With the advent of XP and Windows 7, it has become easy to hibernate your computer and start off your work from where you let off! But what- if-you like to shut down the computer and want to start all the programs, open multiple files, open multiple web-sites in 1-click ! Though there are many batch scripts to do that, here comes a simple software which does the same with naughty ease!
Multifire has no user interface and the working of the software goes like this.
How to use Multifire?
- Open your notepad.
- Enter the application paths, website links, file locations (one per line) in this text file.
- Save this file using .multifire extension.
- When you open this file, all the defined websites, programs, files open at once!
This increase the productivity of your work and makes it easy opening websites, files and programs.
The software works on all Windows OS like XP/Vista/2003/Server 2008/7.
- Convert Multiple ISO Images into Single MultiBoot USB/ISO file using XBOOT
- Sync and share files with OpenDrive
- WOT! Beware of Website Status
- Save/Bookmark all open Tabs : Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 8 (IE8)! Open tabs faster
- How top Open Elevated Command-Prompt in Windows 7
- How to Open Internet Explorer pages in Chrome
- Test iPad Website Preview – iPad Peek