Samsung Galaxy Tab will be Launched in India
Samsung Galaxy Tab with iPad and Samsung Galaxy S on left and right
On 29th Oct, 2010 (Friday), Samsung Electronics launched its foremost tablet – Galaxy Tab. The device is powered by in vogue Android operating system and is priced at Rs 38,000. The tablet users will be able to receive PC-like web browsing and love all forms of multimedia content on 7-inch TFT-LCD display screen. Features like creating and editing office documents are available to the users. Its high resolution screen delivers stimulating mobile experience for viewing films, pictures, e-reading or sharing documents. Users can synchronously communicate via e-mail, voice and video call, SMS/MMS or social network with the optimized user interface. Users can customise their Galaxy Tab, with more than 1 lakh Android Market applications accessible on their Galaxy Tab. India is one of the 3 markets where the product will be launched. Launching of Galaxy Tab in select IT channel along with Samsung smartphone partner mobile channel is expected. Guiding Indian operators like Airtel, Aircel, Vodafone, Tata DOCOMO and RCom are expected to announce exciting offers and data plans. The sale of this device begins on November 10 in India.
Some images of Samsung Galaxy Tab can be seen below.
Thanks for reading the post!
- Call US-Canada cell-phone free from India-UK-Asia or Anywhere in the World
- Launch of Tata Aria in India
- Best Windows 7 Alt-Tab Switcher : Really Good!
- Nissan Micra Car in India : Review
- [Tutorial] Google Adsense Tips : Get Account and Make Money Online: India and China users too!
- Nissan Micra in India: Specifications
- Use Gmail To Call Phones – US & Canada Only
- Indian Mobile Users! Beware