How do I download Facebook?
Day-to-day, Facebook users are increasing and the information is also escalating at a rapid pace. But have you wondered, there are lot of things on Facebook which you feel like downloading and you did not have the option. Now, Facebook provides you an option to download the complete information that is stored on your Facebook profile. You can at ease download your information from the account settings page in Facebook. This feature lets you download a copy of the complete information on your profile, including photos and videos, posts on your wall, all your messages, your friend list and other content you shared on your profile.
To download Facebook, open your account settings page. – http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php.
Enter your Facebook login details and your Settings tab opens under My Account.
Under the settings, there will be an option “Download your Information”.
Click on the link “learn more” adjacent to it.
This will open a page where you can download your information.
You will see some text regarding the information you’re going to download and a security message. Click the “Download” button.
Then you’ll see the following windows on your screen.
The download information is gathered and will be emailed to you. This takes some time to process.
- How to Remove-Delete-Unlike Facebook Page
- Comment on Facebook Fanpage Wall
- Download NPTEL videos: Xilisoft Download YouTube Video
- Download IE9, Uninstall IE9 Beta, Restore IE8
- Windows 7 download: Best 30 HD wallpapers
- FreeRapid Downloader (or) FreeRapidDownloader: Download from Rapidshare,Mediafire,Uploading.com,Easy-share,Hotfile etc : View History of your Downloads
- Windows 7 RC Download & Requirements
- Windows 7 ! Download Problems