Add empty/blank spaces to WordPress page/post
If you’re very new to WordPress, then using the default editor has some hiccups. Even small things like adding empty spaces or blank spaces is difficult in the WordPress editor. I faced this problem, while I’m working on WordPress 3. Though, there may be good WYSIWYG editors for WordPress, I still couldn’t find a good one. Till then you need to work with plugins or do some hard coding.
By default, when you press Enter or carriage return to have some empty space or blank space in WordPress page or post, the empty or blank space disappears once you publish the page or post.
The quick solution is using a tag, to show a break in your page or post. But this also did not fix it at first. This will also disappear once you publish or update the page or post. So, to have the empty spaces or blank spaces from disappearing, you need to put this code. You have to put this code where you want a blank line or space.
Though this is a old and simple trick, this only worked for me. Another solution is to use Windows Live Writer for your blog.
There is a YouTube Video showing the example of the same.
Wow, so you solved your problem.!
- Add Adsense Below Blogger Post Title
- How to Remove-Delete-Unlike Facebook Page
- Blogger Tip: Post Title Hack,Better Search Engine Results
- How to Know Traffic Source of Web Page: Google Analytics
- SEO: “Page Rank Checker” Extension for Google Chrome
- Disable Windows 7 Taskbar Preview! It Works!
- Safe-Secure-Encrypted Google Search : SSL Search
- “Cannot find the file Wordret.msi” – Error Installing Office XP SP-1