Connect Internet Automatically On Windows 7/Vista/XP Start Up
If you’re having a broadband connection like me, you might be connecting to the internet using a username and password. Though this is the norm for connecting internet, some of you like to connect internet automatically, on start up of your computer or after the computer boots up. Though this is a very old tip or technique on Windows, I would like to remind my blog users that this works on Windows 7 as well.
Connect Internet Automatically in Windows 7
- Open your Internet Explorer browser, whichever version it is.
- Go to Tools > Internet Options.
- In the Connections tab, select the option Always dial my default connection.
If you have more than 1 network or internet connections, make the broadband connection you want to start up automatically on boot up, your default connection. You will see default label next to your connection when you make it default.
4. Click on Apply button and OK.
This will make your default broadband connection to connect automatically whenever you boot up or start up your Windows 7 or Vista or XP.
Smile, for reading the post!
- Ways to Increase Internet Speed: Windows 7, Vista, XP
- How to Enable Hibernation in Windows 7 Start Menu
- Windows 7: Delete Wireless Internet Connection (if useless)
- How to Hibernate Automatically in Windows 7
- Windows 7, Vista ShutDown Faster!
- Windows 7, Vista : Boot Error
- How to Open Internet Explorer pages in Chrome
- Internet Explorer 8 Accelerator : Turn the Icon On or Off!