Enlarge-Zoom Images to Full Size Automatically: Google Chrome Extension – Hover Zoom
Whenever you’re using a browser like Internet Explorer, you miss many things. One of the recent extensions which Google Chrome provides is the Hover Zoom extension. If you’re the old fashioned way, and you use IE, you’ve to click to 2-3 times to see an enlarged view of the image in Flickr, Amazon etc. This is a bit annoying and time-consuming.
Welcome Google Chrome and Hover Zoom! This extension automatically enlarges thumbnails to their full size without the hardship of clicking through many links. It works on all thumbnails with links it can properly parse – direct image links, including links on popular sites like Amazon, Flickr, Devian Art, Facebook and more. The options provided by the Hover Zoom Chrome extension are many more. You can view the extension icon in the address bar, show images captions, set the delay time for displaying a image or picture, fading animation duration. As an advanced option, you can also add viewed pictures to the browser’s history. You can also disable Hover Zoom for specific sites. You can set Hot keys for activating Hover Zoom and also full Zoom.
But the sad part is, when I tried to view pictures in images.google.com, it doesn’t seem to work. As I learned from the source later, that no extension works on Chrome extensions page. So this extends to Google Images also, may be.
Thanks for Reading the post!
- SEO: “Page Rank Checker” Extension for Google Chrome
- Google Dictionary : Search Quickly – Instantly Using Chrome Extension
- Caret Browsing in Google Chrome
- How to Synchronize Xmarks Profile in Google Chrome
- How to Open Internet Explorer pages in Chrome
- Related Posts – Links – Search widget for Blogger from Google
- A SEO Tool: Check Google SERP or Position
- How to Maximize Command Prompt Window to Full Screen in Windows 7