How to Remove-Delete-Unlike Facebook Page
I’ve added a few facebook pages on my facebook profile. But after sometime, I found that, some of the pages are irrelevant or unnecessary for me. So I thought of delete or remove them from the list of “Likes” on my profile page i.e www.facebook/techlikes. But to my horror, I didn’t find a quick solution to this problem. So I had to resort to the old technique of google for the solution.. Luckily there was a fix!
Facebook recently added an “unlike” button to the pages you like. As you can see in the screenshot to the left, I’ve added some pages to my Likes. Now I want to delete the page from the “likes”.
Unlike Facebook Page
1. You first need to open the page you have liked it in another window or tab.
2. Go to the bottom of the page.
3. On the left hand side, you’ll find the unlike button.
4. Click on it.
5. In a few minutes, the page you liked earlier will be removed from the “Likes” on your profile page of facebook.
Though the problem looks complicated, the solution to this problem is easy. If you have a look out at the help section of facebook, you can find the answer in detail.
Thanks for Reading!
- Comment on Facebook Fanpage Wall
- Remove Chat Contact from Gmail
- Windows 7: Delete Wireless Internet Connection (if useless)
- How to Know Traffic Source of Web Page: Google Analytics
- SEO: “Page Rank Checker” Extension for Google Chrome
- Disable-Stop-Remove Google Instant Search
- Windows 7 Installation: Customize, Remove unnecessary windows utilities: RT Seven Lite
- Add Adsense Below Blogger Post Title