Hyundai Next Gen i10 : Launch & Review
Thursday has been a splendid day for Hyundai. On Thursday, Hyundai revealed the upgraded version of its popular hatch-back i10, which will be exhibited at the upcoming Paris Motor Show early next month. The Hyundai Next Gen i10 will be coming in two petrol engine variants of 1.1 litre and 1.2 litre and giving mileage of 20 km and 20.5 km a litre, approximately and respectively. The two petrol variants of Next Gen i10 will be priced at Rs 3.48 lakh and Rs 5.90 lakh.
“’Next Gen i10’, we hope to continue the legacy………The result is a truly unique next generation car offering the best-in-class features and performance and we believe that it will set new benchmark in its segment,” Hyundai Motor India Managing Director and CEO H.W.Park told journalists here.
Features of Hyundai Next Gen i10
1. The 1.1 litre engine delivers a maximum power of 69 PS,
2. The 1.2 litre engine delivers 80 PS of power.
3. Both engines are BS IV compliant
4. Designed to deliver
- improved engine efficiency
- optimised fuel consumption
- low emission
- class leading performance.
5. Next Gen i10, pioneers a host of new design elements and secure and luxury features.
6. The car’s design elements are boosted and is packed with safety and comfort-related technological innovations.
Since the launch of the car in the Indian market, HMIL has sold around 7-lakh units of i10 contributing about 50 percent of exports. It also aims to sell the new Next Gen 10, 15,000 units a month.
Zoom! and Clean!