Outlook Express and Windows 7: Import Contacts
If you’ve come here, from google you should read my earlier posts on outlook express and Windows regarding importing e-mail. Now, in continuation to the earlier post, we are going to write about importing contacts from Outlook Express or Windows Mail into Windows Live Mail for Windows 7. Contacts are one of the important things you do in email clients.
To import Contacts.
- Open Windows Live Mail by clicking the Start button . In the search box, type Windows Live Mail, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Live Mail.
- In the lower-left corner of the Windows Live Mail window, click Contacts.
- Click the File menu, point to Import, and then click the type of address book that you want to import.
If prompted, browse to the file that contains the contact information that you want to import, click it, and then click Open.
- Outlook Express and Windows 7: Import e-mail/email
- Gmail! Stop adding contacts automatically
- How to use Mail in Windows 7: Windows Live Mail & Gmail Set Up
- Windows Live Writer! Blogger
- Windows 7 download: Best 30 HD wallpapers
- Windows Experience Theme pack
- Windows 7 RC Download & Requirements
- Windows 7 Installation: Customize, Remove unnecessary windows utilities: RT Seven Lite