Best Windows 7 Apps for Free!
Some of the posts recently have been on Windows 7 apps. This is my another attempt to list another set of Winodws 7 apps, which are categorized under best windows 7 apps. If you’ve come directly from google you should be reading my earlier posts on cool windows 7 apps, essential windows 7 apps, and top windows 7 apps.
Though the applications listed before are more known, I’d like to reveal some windows 7 apps for download which are less known in the Windows 7 user community. The prominent thing about these applications are, these are free Windows 7 apps.
1. VLC Media Player: It is highly rated portable media player for various audio/video formats as well as different streaming protocols. This media player is recommended if you downloaded YouTube videos in FLV format and want to play. Generally Windows Media Center has trouble, and you can play the FLV videos with VLC Media Player like a charm.
2. iTunes Media Player: It is a free Windows 7 app and also for Mac. It plays all your digital music and video. The main feature being it syncs your music and video with iPod, iPhone and Apple TV. It can organize your music into playlists, record compact discs, purchase music and videos through built-in iTunes-Store. The best part of it is easy and very simple interface. I tested the product myself and found that it’s amicable features are it’s austerity and plays audio well compared to Winamp and other music players.
3. Avira AntiVir Personal Anti-Virus: It is a free anti-virus and is my favorite product. I strongly recommend it for all those using costly anti-virus products. It detects many viruses, less false-positives. It is very fast and easy to use. The installation is simple and doesn’t have much adware. It can detect more than 150,000 viruses and remove them. The resident Virus guard automatically scans the internet and monitors file movements. Best protection against trojans, worms, backdoors, jokes and other harmful programs.
4. IrfanView Graphic Viewer: It is a fast, compact, innovative graphic viewer for Windows. It supports many file formats. It has multi-language support and thumbnail preview option. The main support being, it can re-size images.
5. Internet Download Manager (IDM) (Buy): The best download manager, I’ve committed to be using all the time as a Windows 7 apps. The wonderful task of downloading YouTube videos is made simple with a click. All you have to click an arrow button, to download YouTube videos after the streaming is over and you needn’t start downloading again from the start. But the sad part is it is “shareware” version. So, you can only try for a few days after which you have to buy Internet Download Manager.
6. Orbit Downloader: It’s primary task is to be a download manager and is designed for Web 2.0 applications. You can use Orbit Downloader to download music, video, files from MySpace, YouTube, Pandora, Rapidshare to make downloading easier and faster. The main features are extreme download acceleration, supports rapidshare download, supports IE, Firefox, Opera, Maxthon, supports download, pause and resume, and provides general download management.
7. CCleaner : It is a freeware application primarily used as a privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from the computer creating valuable disk space for your further use, cleans traces of online activity by deleting Internet History of various browsers, and additionally contains a fully featured registry cleaner. The best part is that it’s free and fast. It works for many browsers including IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Windows – Temporary files and Log files, third-party applications and is 100% spyware free.
You must be satisfied with free Windows 7 apps download by now. All you have to do is download the free Windows 7 apps and start using them to your benefit!