Block & Unblock MSN chat contact
Many times you might have blocked a contact in MSN or Windows Live Messenger. Later, you might have felt “sorry” for them and would like to unblock them. Lately, I didn’t find any solution to this problem. But very sooner, I did find a tip from the internet. So, I’m sharing this tip to my readers.
So, when a contact is blocked in MSN or Windows live messenger, you see a crossed mark on their profile picture. This indicates that the contact is blocked in Windows Live Messenger or MSN. Now the simply solution to unblock this contact is very easy.
As you can see in the above screenshot, you have a small arrow on the left side of the profile picture. Click the arrow and a menu appears. From the menu, just click “Unblock this contact”. Hoooray! The contact is unblocked. You can do the same for blocking the contact.
As you can see in the above screenshot, when you click the arrow on the left side of the profile picture of your MSN or Windows Live Messenger contact, you will see a menu. From the menu, just click on “Block this contact” or “Block and report abuse”. This will block the contact.
- Remove Chat Contact from Gmail
- Windows Live Writer! Blogger
- Windows Experience Theme pack
- How to use Mail in Windows 7: Windows Live Mail & Gmail Set Up
- How top Open Elevated Command-Prompt in Windows 7
- How to Make Windows XP Perform Faster
- Blogger Tip: Post Title Hack,Better Search Engine Results
- How to Enable Hibernation in Windows 7 Start Menu