How to Reset a Problematic Apple iPad
You have purchased an iPad and now you’re happy playing and browsing with it. Suddenly, it hangs just like our trouble king Microsoft software. Though you can say Apple is good, we don’t know with these new devices.So we need to reset the device once your iPad is hanging and doing all sort of non-sense. I learnt that these problems are similar to Apple iPhone. (Then why they say iPhone is the best? ). In order to POWER ON the device you need to PRESS the Sleep/Wake button untill the Apple Logo appears. You need to do the same process for POWER OFF , while you get a slider to move to TURN OFF the device.
Press the HOME & POWER button both at once for a period of 10 secs which will reset and reboot the device, with data still being safe.
This would still show you some issues which is when you need to reset all the settings which can be performed the following way. From the Home screen choose Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. This will reset all settings, no data or media is lost from resetting. While if you want to restore the “Factory Settings of your Apple iPad” its recommended to choose General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
How do you reset if there is no power? ha ha , wait till the power is re-charged.
Voila, Just joking!
- How to jailbreak Apple iPad: Demo with YouTube Video
- Take a Screenshot on iPad : No App Required
- iPad Cons Review: Cover Flow
- What are Apple iPad Specifications : A Review
- Test iPad Website Preview – iPad Peek
- Beware of iPad Malware in the form of iTunes Update
- Cons of iPad : Some facts and reviews
- What are the iPad Features: Review