Take a Screenshot on iPad : No App Required
The simple post below will show you how to take a screenshot for ipad. The process of doing it is very easy and simple. All you need to do is press “2 button” and your display screen is captured as a snapshot. I’m not sure whether they are so versatile as the other Windows OS applications, which would let us take snapshot of windows, part of region, capture full region etc. We just need to wait and see if we can take a screenshot on ipad just like pc apps.
The trick is the same that is already available in the Apple iPhone & iPod Touch. In order to do this, you need to Press the Power button on the top right corner of your Apple iPad along with the Home Button as below.
The current Home screen will then be captured automatically and the image would be saved in “Photos” folder. The capturing phenomenon will be followed by screen flashing , completely as white once, to give a confirmation that the capture is successful.
Next you need to “tap” on the Photos icon from the Home screen which is listed at the bottom of the iPad. It will display all your saved and captured images as below.
Voila! The ipad screenshot capture is complete. Now you can email the image or use it as wallpaper on Home screen.
- Test iPad Website Preview – iPad Peek
- Beware of iPad Malware in the form of iTunes Update
- How to jailbreak Apple iPad: Demo with YouTube Video
- iPad Cons Review: Cover Flow
- Cons of iPad : Some facts and reviews
- Download from Rapidshare,Megaupload,Hotfile etc Easily: Direct Access: No Captcha required
- What are the iPad Features: Review
- What are Apple iPad Specifications : A Review