Windows 7: Delete Wireless Internet Connection (if useless)
It must be very annoying if you’re using only wired internet connection to your computer or PC, when there is an wireless internet connection icon sitting beside the “Local Area Connection” and your wired connection. If you try to delete it, it may not go. Here is the solution for deleting your wireless icon sitting in your computer.
Goto Start >> Control Panel
Select, “Network and Internet”.
Select “Network and Sharing Centre”
Select “Change Adapter Settings” on the left pane.
Right-click on your wireless Internet connection’s icon. Select the "Disable" option to disable the connection. You cannot delete a wireless Internet connection from your computer while it is enabled and active.
Right-click again on your wireless Internet connection’s icon. Click "Delete" to delete this wireless Internet connection from your computer.
- Ways to Increase Internet Speed: Windows 7, Vista, XP
- Internet Explorer 8 Accelerator : Turn the Icon On or Off!
- How to Open Internet Explorer pages in Chrome
- Uninstall Windows 7 Dual Boot : Pragmatic Solution
- Internet Explorer 8 (IE8)! Open tabs faster
- God Mode in Windows 7: Handy Settings Available
- IE8 tabs not working/sluggish/slow : Solution from Microsoft: KB 926449
- Windows 7! Show Desktop Icon