Caret Browsing in Google Chrome
If you have already read my earlier posts on Caret Browsing in Internet Explorer and Firefox, you might be wondering, how to do it in Google Chrome. As it is very simple in IE and FF, to do Caret Browsing, by just pressing F7, and press again to turn it off, that option does not work in Google Chrome.
Presently I’m working with Chrome 5.0.360.0 version. I have found a little tweak on how to do Caret Browsing in Google Chrome.
- First, select a word or two of the text you want to select using mouse.
- Then, leave the mouse button and using SHIFT + RIGHT ARROW (or)SHIFT + DOWN ARROW, you can select text using keyboard. That simple, but little tedious than IE or FF.
- Caret Browsing in Internet Explorer: Select Text with keyboard
- SEO: “Page Rank Checker” Extension for Google Chrome
- How to Synchronize Xmarks Profile in Google Chrome
- How to Open Internet Explorer pages in Chrome
- A SEO Tool: Check Google SERP or Position
- [Tutorial] Google Adsense Tips : Get Account and Make Money Online: India and China users too!
- Google Search Provides New Options
- How to use Mail in Windows 7: Windows Live Mail & Gmail Set Up