Remove Chat Contact from Gmail
Adding contacts is very easy in Gmail. You also might have added them in Chat Contacts. Now after sometime, you don’t like them and want to remove them from your Chat contacts in Gmail. Well, as I found there is no option in Gmail to remove Chat contacts, although you can remove your Mail contacts.
You must be having this scenario while you are in chat.
As you can in the fig. there is no option to Remove or Delete a contact in Chat list. But there is a way to remove your Chat contacts in Gmail.
Download and Install Google Talk.
Enter your username and password for the account you want to remove your Chat contact. Now right click on the contact you want to remove. You will be displayed with options. Select “Remove” from the options. Hurray! Your Chat contact is removed or deleted.
If you like this post, please become a fan on my Facebook page.
- Gmail! Stop adding contacts automatically
- How to use Mail in Windows 7: Windows Live Mail & Gmail Set Up
- Gmail! Inbox preview
- Insert Image/Greeting/GIF/JPEG in Gmail
- Windows 7 Installation: Customize, Remove unnecessary windows utilities: RT Seven Lite
- Windows 7 download: Best 30 HD wallpapers
- A SEO Tool: Check Google SERP or Position