How to Maximize Command Prompt Window to Full Screen in Windows 7
Windows 7 users are pretty comfortable with their “command prompt window”. But some people, what to enlarge so that it fits the whole screen. When you click the maximize (+) button , the window enlarges in the vertical direction but not in the horizontal direction.
For this you need a simpler trick to make your Windows 7 Commamd Prompt Window, full screen, just like a normal application.
Beware: Once you modified the command prompt window size to maximum, it is difficult to come back to it’s normal size.
- Open a Command Prompt Window from search button and type “cmd” and press Enter.
- Command Prompt Window opens.
- Type “wmic” and press “Enter” to get Windows Management Instrumentation Command-line utility running into an interactive mode.
- Click the maximize button , to full screen window of Command Prompt.
- Right click the maximized Command Prompt window title bar and select “Properties”. Tick the “Quick Edit” box and enable it.
Close the window by clicking the (X) button or type “exit” twice.
Now when you open the Command Prompt Window in Windows 7, the window is maximized to its full extent, just like an application window.
Well I tried to reverse back to the normal window size, it gave me lot of useless struggle.
Convert PDF to RTF or Microsoft Word format: Online tool for conversion.
Download NPTEL videos: Xilisoft Download YouTube Video
Earn Money, Save Money, Become Rich : Beware of Money: Tips
Google Adsense Tips : Get Account and Make Money Online: India and China users too!
Download from Rapidshare,Megaupload,Hotfile etc Easily: Direct Access: No Captcha required
FreeRapid Downloader (or) FreeRapidDownloader: Download from Rapidshare,Mediafire,Uploading.com,Easy-share,Hotfile etc : View History of your Downloads
Caret Browsing in Internet Explorer: Select Text with keyboard
Windows 7 Make Genuine: Remove WAT completely
- How to Enable Hibernation in Windows 7 Start Menu
- How to Make Windows XP Perform Faster
- Windows 7 download: Best 30 HD wallpapers
- Windows 7: Customize Thumbnail previews in your taskbar
- Windows 7! Show Desktop Icon
- FreeRapid Downloader (or) FreeRapidDownloader: Download from Rapidshare,Mediafire,Uploading.com,Easy-share,Hotfile etc : View History of your Downloads
- Beware of Microsoft Update KB971033: Windows Activation Technologies