Autopatcher: No Need of Automatic Update: Download updates and install them on many computers.
How many times did you have to leave your computer, after a format, to download the updates you had before it? How many times did you have to go do something else, leaving your friend’s computer download the load of updates with their poor little dial-up modem? How many times have you wish ed for the updates to be portable from one computer to another and not require but a few mouse clicks to install? If you’re the "computer guy" of the pack, no doubt the answer to the above questions was "I’ve lost count"! And if you have one or two computers you should consider yourself lucky as well. Think of what would happen if you had to update ten or twenty computers daily!
The magical solutions is “AutoPatcher”.
- Uninstall or Extract the downloaded exe to a download folder.
- You’ll get AutoPatcher folder in your drive.
- Scroll through the directories till you get “apup” folder.
- In the folder you have “apup” VB Script, which you need to run.
You are listed with various options in the screen.
Once downloaded they can be easily installed.
- Then run “autopatcher” application, which displays the following screen after 2 permission screens.
You can select which updates you need to install and click the next button. This will install all the updates you downloaded before.
Very handy application if you have internet to download the updates once.
- Download NPTEL videos: Xilisoft Download YouTube Video
- FreeRapid Downloader (or) FreeRapidDownloader: Download from Rapidshare,Mediafire,Uploading.com,Easy-share,Hotfile etc : View History of your Downloads
- Beware of Microsoft Update KB971033: Windows Activation Technologies
- Windows 7 download: Best 30 HD wallpapers
- Uninstall Windows 7 Activation Technologies update: KB971033
- Windows 7 ! Download Problems
- Windows 7 RC Download & Requirements