[Tutorial] Google Adsense Tips : Get Account and Make Money Online: India and China users too!
When google launched it’s Adsense program in 2003 there were not of restrictions on its use. Welcome 2010, Adsense has become a “gold” cake. Internet users in India and China can feel the pain of getting an Adsense account. I myself started my blog in April 2009 and I got my Adsense account in March 2010. Whooping 1 year. As you know, Adsense has put restrictions on blog publishers saying that their blogs or websites should be 6 months old, before you are given a valid account for some countries.
So here I write about google adsense tips and google adsense tutorial, and what you should do after!!
How to get Google Adsense Account?
1. First, register yourself with a google account. This can be done by visiting www.gmail.com website and registering yourself.
2. Second, visit www.blogger.com, the blogging tool from google. You can login using your already registered google account and create a blog.
Hint and Imp: Create Genuine blogs.
Warning: If you don’t write original content and if your blog is not 6 months old, you may get the dreadful “Unacceptable site content” message in your e-mail when you register for Google Adsense.
Submit your site to Google.
Apply for Google Adsense!
3. Next visit www.google.com/adsense and register your details. Give valid e-mail address and other details. If you’re from US, you also need to submit TAX information after you get an account.
4. Now it’s time to make your blog go up in the google search engine or do SEO (search engine optimization) for your blog.
5. Visit www.google.com/webmastertools and get the code and copy it in your blogger HTML code. This will make your blog get indexed in google search engine results. Also you have big chance that your PR goes up.
6. Submit your blog to more search engines like bing.com,yahoo.com,ask.com etc and other blog directories.
7. Get backlinks to your blog or website, by advertising through “Google Adwords” or asking other blog publishers or website owners to include your blog in their blog roll. Also forums are a good way to include your blog site address. Make valid and reasonable comments and ask the visitors to visit your blog.
8.All this can be done, once you start blogging.
9. But to get an Adsense account if you’re in India or China, you have to wait 6 months. Otherwise, if you’re an US citizen or European you can get it early.
10. Hola! Wait and see whether you get website traffic to your blog. Create channels in google adsense and see which adsense units are making money.
Warning: Don’t ask visitors to click on your ads, you may get banned for doing this.
11. In order to get the statistics for your blog, like
- how many visitors visit your blog
- what OS, browser and resolution do visitors use
- trends in traffic
etc, just visit google.com/analytics with your google account. You get lot of reports. Also now Adsense reports are integrated into analytics. So this is wonderful news. Now you can know
- which adunit or link unit is making more money
- which pages are producing more money
- on which pages ads are clicked etc.
From the above, you might have learnt some google adsense secrets and new ways to make money online. If you follow the above google adsense tips, in a few years time, you can generate google adsense revenue/income/money.