Convert PDF to RTF or Microsoft Word format: Online tool for conversion.
Many of you already have used PDF format, but when you want to edit the document you face a critical challenge as Adobe is only a reader and not an editor. For editing the PDF documents you need to buy a costly PDF editor or use some other resources. Here is one example how i used ONLINE TOOL to convert PDF to RTF or Microsoft format.
All you need to do is visit the site.
Then upload the PDF document using the upload box provided by the company software web application. Browse the path on your harddrive and upload the PDF. Then click on “Upload and Convert” button. Well! You are done. It will take a while for the web app to process your document and gives you link for a ZIP file which contains the converted RTF format of your PDF.
If your file is big, it takes more time. So break down your PDF into pieces and convert and then re-join them. I’ll let you know how to do that in another blog post.
As you can see beside, the process is pretty simpler. You have a doc format and you can edit and save the changes. Then you can use some other online source for converting the doc format to PDF and hola, your PDF is edited.
- Foxit Reader 3.1: Alternative to Adobe Reader
- Format Factory 2.0! Free Software to Convert VCD/*.dat TO DVD/*.vob
- Tiny YouTube MP3 Converter: Convert YouTube Videos to MP3 songs
- IE8 tabs not working/sluggish/slow : Solution from Microsoft: KB 926449
- Replay Music! Record Online Streaming Music
- Beware of Microsoft Technical Support
- Beware of Microsoft Update KB971033: Windows Activation Technologies