Uninstall Windows 7 Activation Technologies update: KB971033
People using the pirated copy of Windows 7 might have recently noticed that their so-smooth running system with valid genuine checks displays a message telling that your system is non-genuine. This is due to the new Windows Activation Technologies (WAT) recently updated in the form of Windows updates. (kb971033).
One thing you can do is that you can read my article here.
and download the hack and update your system. Your system will work for infinity.
Otherwise, just uninstall the update KB971033 or the Windows 7 activation technology update. To do this all you have to do is follow the following instructions.
- Start –> Control Panel –>Programs and Features.
- You will see the installed updates if you have your Windows updates installing by default.
- Under Microsoft Windows, you can see the KB971033 update. Right click the update and do “Uninstall”. Hurray, the update is uninstalled.
Update : 10th Jan, 2011
If you’re still facing problems with WAT, there are certain crack, hacks which can make your computer/pc/laptop Windows 7 genuine. If you want to try these hacks at your own risk and willingness, you can try these.
After installing these Windows 7 cracks, you can check this page – Windows 7 Genuine advantage for checking the Windows 7 genuine validation.
- Beware of Microsoft Update KB971033: Windows Activation Technologies
- Uninstall Windows 7 Dual Boot : Pragmatic Solution
- Windows 7! Language Packs
- Windows 7 Installation: Customize, Remove unnecessary windows utilities: RT Seven Lite
- Windows 7 RC Download & Requirements
- Windows 7, Vista ShutDown Faster!
- Anti Virus for Windows 7